This is a high-rise, straight leg jean, made with a rigid denim. We suggest going up a size.
The Classic Straight:
- Slightly relaxed through the seat
- Features our signature back pocket stitching
- Specially angled and shaped in the back for a truly peachy looking butt
- Created with a rigid denim, this style provides hold through the tummy and waist to maintain a flattering shape
- Rigid denim feels tighter than stretchier jeans, so we suggest to go up a size
- Button closure
- Made with Rolla's signature gold-toned trims
- Classic 90's is a best selling, stonewash in a mid-blue colour
- This denim has been through a washing process to create a soft 'worn in' look
- Crafted with contrast tobacco stitching
- The colour and tone of this wash is versatile and timeless
- Rigid denim is made with 100% Cotton and is a non-stretch fabric
- We use mid to heavy-weight fabrics which means the jeans will hold their shape
- Rigid denim does require some time to 'wear in'. If you want to feel comfortable straight away, try going up one size. Alternatively, if you want these to stay fitted, they should be really tight when you first put them on
- Made with 100% Cotton
We want you to love your order!
However, if for any reason (ie. you didn’t realise you’d been up at 3am making Afterpay impulse purchases or because the fit just isn’t right) you are welcome to return your product to us within 14 days of receiving your order. We will not accept returns if items are returned outside of this period.
Returns will be offered exchange or credit notes. Sorry, no refunds.
If an item is damaged/faulty or different from the style shown we will provide a full refund or exchange.
Sale items or on items purchased with a sale code at checkout are final sale, are not eligible for return or exchange.
So how do I return my order?
Please return your purchase to the address below. Please include your full name inside your return parcel.
Penny and Reiby
2/10 Bank Street
Port Fairy, VIC
* You will be required to pay for your own shipping costs if you decide to return your order. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Sorry!
All domestic orders are shipped via Australia Post. Please allow 48 hours for your order to be processed.
Please be aware that online orders are not processed over the weekends or on VIC public holidays, however you are welcome to collect your item from our Bank Street store, just select 'In-store pick up'.
Artworks, furniture and rugs are excluded from our $9.50 flat rate or free express shipping. We work really hard to get the best shipping quotes for you, please feel free to get in touch for a shipping quote or we will contact you after purchase to discuss shipping rates!
We try to pack your order as quickly as possible, we are located in rural VIC so please be aware that freight times can vary.