The Grampians Goods Co: Recycled Wool Scottish Tartan Blankets - Gold
If you want a rustic gold wool tartan blanket, then you’re in the right place!
Soft, but durable, you can use these beautiful Scottish recycled wool tartan blankets to cuddle up during the cooler months or as the perfect wool picnic blanket in the wild Australian made landscape during the spring and summer and shown so evocatively here in the photos by Clancy Job for our stunning collaboration with Graziher magazine. This recycled wool travel rug is eco-friendly and one of our heritage collection of recycled products for eco-friendly homewares and sustainable homewares.
This grey and gold tartan blanket is a natural Buchanan Scottish tartan and is the perfect sustainable 40th gift, gift for girlfriend or Mother’s Day gift – a true heirloom gift, these recycled wool travel rugs will last for decades to come. For fans of Outlander, this gold wool blanket is the perfect outlander tartan rug and an ethical wool blanket at that!
The classic pattern design also makes these recycled wool travel rugs a great addition to your home interior, adding sophisticated eco-luxury and sustainable style.
All about our wool blanket collection:
- Part of our recycled wool blanket range and sustainably produced; the perfect sustainable gift!
- Luxurious and soft feel – they’re not fuzzy so they won’t shed
- Durable tartan travel blankets, these tartan rugs for cars can be used as a travel picnic blanket or to stay warm at festivals and outdoor events.
- Imported from Edinburgh, Scotland – the true home of tartan Scottish blankets and throws. They’re part of our Australian heritage, a tribute to the Scottish settlers that first came to our small town in the Grampians.
- 69” x 62” | 175cm x 157cm
We want you to love your order!
However, if for any reason (ie. you didn’t realise you’d been up at 3am making Afterpay impulse purchases or because the fit just isn’t right) you are welcome to return your product to us within 14 days of receiving your order. We will not accept returns if items are returned outside of this period.
Returns will be offered exchange or credit notes. Sorry, no refunds.
If an item is damaged/faulty or different from the style shown we will provide a full refund or exchange.
Sale items or on items purchased with a sale code at checkout are final sale, are not eligible for return or exchange.
So how do I return my order?
Please return your purchase to the address below. Please include your full name inside your return parcel.
Penny and Reiby
2/10 Bank Street
Port Fairy, VIC
* You will be required to pay for your own shipping costs if you decide to return your order. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Sorry!
All domestic orders are shipped via Australia Post. Please allow 48 hours for your order to be processed.
Please be aware that online orders are not processed over the weekends or on VIC public holidays, however you are welcome to collect your item from our Bank Street store, just select 'In-store pick up'.
Selected artworks, furniture and rugs are excluded from our $9.50 flat rate shipping. We work really hard to get the best shipping quotes for you, please feel free to get in touch for a shipping quote!
We try to pack your order as quickly as possible, we are located in rural VIC so please be aware that freight times can vary.