The Grampians Goods Co: Recycled Wool Scottish Tartan Blankets - Maple Moss
If you want all wool Scottish tartan blankets, then you’re in the right place!
Soft, but durable, you can use these beautiful blankets to snuggle up during winter or have a classy, comfortable picnic in the wild Australian nature during the warmer months.
Also, their elegant pattern design makes them a great addition to your homestead, adding subtle luxury and style.
- Warm, soft, and snuggly; the perfect combination!
- They’re not fuzzy so they won’t shed
- Durable, you can have classy picnics on them or use them for festivals and outdoor events
- Imported from Edinburgh, Scotland
- 69” x 62” | 175cm x 157cm
They’re part of our heritage, a tribute to the Scottish settlers that first came to our small town.
The only downside is that these practical blankets are almost never in stock (people love them!), so if you want to get your hands on one of them, we suggest you do it fast!